Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

TextFX and other classes


Somehow this post got lost in my drafts folder and never got published:

I just wrapped up participating in TextFX at Renee Pearson, and I have to say it was a very good class. Tiffany is a great teacher, and I learned lot watching the videos and doing the projects. My titles will never be the same again!

One of the great things about classes at reneepearson.com is that students have forever access. So if you have a chance to take this class when it's offered again, I highly recommend it.

Next up on my schedule from reneepearson.com:



Check them out


No comments: