Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Simple Pleasures

P365 Day 11 by PattiP88
P365 Day 11, a photo by PattiP88 on Flickr.

I didn't get this photo posted the day I took it. As with all my P365 photos, it's taken with my iPhone and played with in Camera+. Today I'm jumping in with the fun on Rebecca Cooper's website:



Rainbows always make me smile. This one popped up one lovely evening when we were out on the deck. We see double rainbows often, but I'm always fascinated by them.

This one was too close to us to get in much of the rainbow, but it ended up being a complete, huge arc in the sky.

Truly one of life's simple pleasures. May your Sunday be blessed.

8 comments:

Lou Belcher said...

What a great quality photo. Beautiful...

Lou

Tina´s PicStory said...

Sooo beautiful :)

cheryl said...

so stunning, great capture.

Margie S said...

Gorgeous. I love rainbows too. I feel lucky every time I get to see one.

bird and tree said...

that's really an amazing shot! I cant believe it was with a phone camera! You must have real talent...I cant get anything but blurry pics with my camera fun! I must need a lesson!

MommyMandi said...

Rainbows are such a blessing. When there are storms in your life, God always provides a rainbow. I took a simple things picture of a rainbow a few weeks ago on our way home from the park as well. :)

Patti said...

Thanks for the kind comments. bird and tree - if you have an iPhone, you can join a class here: http://www.reneepearson.com/ to get better at iPhone photography.

lisaplus6 said...

beautiful! rainbows make me smile, too!!