Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Friday, September 2, 2011

P365 Day 1

P365 Day 1 by PattiP88
P365 Day 1, a photo by PattiP88 on Flickr.



Katie the Scrapbook Lady has inspired me to take up Project 365 again.

I tried this once before and fizzled out. This time, I'm going to make it simpler by focusing on iPhone photos, in a square crop. I have no idea if I'll do anything with these photos other than post some of them here & on Twitter.

Katrina Kennedy posts a monthly photo idea list at Capture Your 365 that I hope will help keep me inspired and playing with new photo ideas.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: