Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Friday, September 9, 2011

P365 Day 8

P365 Day 8 by PattiP88
P365 Day 8, a photo by PattiP88 on Flickr.

Here's today's pic. I missed a few days, but that's life.

I am currently cutting back on said cup of Joe to see if that effects my arrhythmias. So far, no. But I'll give it a little time to see if the effect of being caffeine free is greater after a few days. I'm thinking (and hoping) that they aren't a result of caffeine, since I don't normally imbibe too much of it, and I miss my morning cup! On the other hand, I'd rather give it up than have to take medication from here on.

On an entirely different note, here's a thought provoking article on the current job situation and what it's all about:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/09/07/rushkoff.jobs.obsolete/index.html

1 comment:

trish said...

Are you using actions on these pix? I am loving the effects no matter what...really interesting!