Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another project!

I decided rather on the spur of the moment to attend a workshop in Dallas in early November. Part of the incentive, in addition to the workshop itself, is that I can visit my daughter-in-law and grandbaby who live a short flight away. So Monday I made the decision and bought the tickets. Which then lead to another project.




I've been waiting for a trip so I had an excuse to purchase Ali Edwards' Scrapbook On the Road class. It's a travel album partially prepared ahead of time to take along on your trip, and add journaling and ephemera as you go and after you get home.

I just started working on it tonight. So far, it looks like it's going to be fun to make and fun to use. Ali's projects are always creative and inspiring. I'm using mostly materials I already have on hand, though I am going to have to order a few things I want to include. I've decided to go with a neutral color scheme so that any ephemera I pick up on the trip with pop rather than compete. Since the main impetus for the trip is the music workshop I'll be attending, I'm using some of the music-themed papers I have in my stash, to create pages for journaling and whatever else I want to use them for.

It's been many years since I've been in Texas - I'm really looking forward to good barbecue!


No comments: