Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

P365 Day 20

P365 Day 20 by PattiP88
P365 Day 20, a photo by PattiP88 on Flickr.
Here's today's pic. Take in the early morning sun. I plan on photographing this little flower through it's short life span.

New project today: creating digital tags to print & put on a ring for mini-journalers throughout October. I had fun playing with stamps and papers and blending modes today creating a different stamp for each week of the month. Pics may follow. Who knows!

I plan on having them & a pen at hand when I'm sipping my morning coffee. Hopefully I'll write down what's on my mind that day. I may or may not use them on layouts. Time will tell

Got my meds today to see if my crazy heart arrhythmia will calm down. So far - nada. But it may take awhile for the benefits to show up.

Other news: I've managed to keep up with LOAD, even though every day hasn't been a paper layout using my printed photos (which is the main thrust of my LOAD project). I'm tending to spend part of each weekend "catching up" with the paper layouts, and so far am quite happy with the results. I've got 17 paper layouts done (the remainder have been digital), and plan on producing another 5 or so this weekend again. Part of my goal here: clearing out some of the stuff stored in this house!

Granted, the photos are just taken out of drawers and put into albums, but no one but me would see them in the drawers, whereas someone just might look in an album. If not now, in the future.

One more thing: this week Trish and I found a treasure trove in the Digital Archives division of the Library of Congress. Tons of good information there about digital storage and back-up and just how short-lived digital storage really is. Check it out: http://digitalpreservation.gov/

No comments: