Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Slow Recovery

I've been doing a lot of resting to recover from my strained intercostal muscle. It's slowly getting better, but I mean slooowly. As in, there isn't noticeable improvement on a daily basis. Maybe every 3-4 days. But at least it is heading in the right direction!

Listening to The Digi Show while I catalogue this kit called Brighter Days  which is a collab kit to benefit scrapbook designer Zoe Pearn's family. They lost everything in the flood in Australia. Tons of goodies in the kit. Take a look.

I'm also doing some thinking/reading about habits. Especially reading Zen Habits by Leo Babauta and his posts about developing habits. The habit I'm wanting to develop is exercise. This remains a huge challenge to me due to always running into metaphorical walls. I'm suspecting it could be due to fibromyalgia. I have to be extremely careful not to overdo it. So I'm going to do some thinking and reading first, then start with one small little habit or exercising on a very limited basis just to develop the habit of moving more.

I know I need this.

No comments: