Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Childhood Memories


Here's my childhood memories page for my Yesterday & Today class. It was fun looking back through old photos and thinking about my childhood. I included my grandfather that I never met because of my memories of hearing about his wooden leg. I finally found out why he had a wooden leg when I emailed with my siblings about him. I love eliciting their memories of things that happened before I was born.

I'm thinking of making another two page spread to match this for my husband's childhood as well. But not right now!

The grandchildren are doing more scrap booking today and making valentines cards for their mom & dad. I'm hoping to get a few lesson plans done and a little work on researching  my One Little Word, Grace, in scripture. If I'm really productive I'm hoping to check in on the Library of Memories Community challenge.

Papers in the layout are by Jen Allyson at Design House Digital. Layout design by Ali Edwards. Class at Big Picture Classes.

No comments: