Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Discovery

My discovery is this: I really, really like having my morning free. I actually was able to get some housework done today, along with some lesson planning, and time to read, all before it was time to teach. I'm going to have to think hard about this for next year's schedule, which has to be decided in March so I can start pre-registering returning students.

I am going to need this extra time since I have a bunch of online classes going on. Scrapbook classes, plus several for my business. 

No comments: