Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fun with color palettes

Fun with color palettes by PattiP88
Fun with color palettes, a photo by PattiP88 on Flickr.
I'm taking a class at Reneepearson.com called Color Confidence. This is something I did for this week's assignment of creating a color palette using either a standard, muted, or vibrant color wheel. This one is from the vibrant color wheel. I didn't use the standard color combinations though. These hues are each equidistant with 5 hues of separation.

No comments: