Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sshh - these are a surprise

Untitled by PattiP88
Untitled, a photo by PattiP88 on Flickr.

Look at these lovely little gems. They're for my two granddaughters who live nearby. I wanted to get them for the girls last year, but by the time I saw them, they were out of the right sizes. I only wish they had purple for the little one, but she's OK with pink, too. Such little princess shoes!

And I love buying Toms. Not only are they comfortable, but as you can see by the tag, when I buy a pair of shoes there, a child in need also gets a pair. That makes me happy.

No comments: