Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Coconut Curry Sauce

Here's a recipe I found on glutenfreesleuth.blogspot.com slightly adapted. In it's original version it is dairy free, gluten free, and added sugar free if you get unsweetened coconut milk.

Coconut Curry Sauce

Ingredients:
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 C. Pacific Organic Free-Range Chicken Broth
1/2 tsp. yellow curry
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. chili powder


Directions:
Place coconut milk and chicken broth in a small bowl and stir to combine.
Blend in seasonings to taste

I like to warm this in a pot and take plenty of time to do it. This will allow the sauce to reduce and taste richer.

Yummy with salmon.

I have also made it substituting cream for the coconut milk when I didn't have any coconut milk on hand.

No comments: