Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photography

P365 by PattiP88
P365, a photo by PattiP88 on Flickr.
The last few days have been full of photography fun.

First of all, I'm trying to get done with all of my assignments for iShotThat at reneepearson.com before I leave on my trip.This shot is for an assignment to photograph everything I eat for an entire day! This is my first photo for today, which I'm also counting as my P365 photo. All taken on my iPhone.

I have to say it's so nice to have the iPhone 4S with it's 8 megapixel camera. I'm enjoying the better picture quality combined with the ease of use of the phone camera.

On Monday, Trish and I were inspired by a digital scrap booking assignment we were working on to go on a walk and photograph textures.

We had such a great time, and found fabulous textures, all within a block of my house. I'm sure the neighbors wondered as they drove by why on earth we were photographing the dirt! Tree bark, rust, scarred concrete, you name it. I can't wait to have time to play with these!


No comments: