Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Bellows

Beach 1 by PattiP88
Beach 1, a photo by PattiP88 on Flickr.

I snapped this picture with my iPhone 3GS out at Bellows this weekend. It was edited on the iPhone with PhotoFX, Camera+ and Pixlr-o-matic apps.

Have I mentioned I'm having fun in this class? It's great to now about all these iPhone apps, most of which are free.

The only downside, now that I have my iPhone 4S with the bigger megapixel camera, is that the 3rd party apps haven't caught up yet & still save in the smaller format. This photo is roughly 3x5 at 300 dpi, as it is cropped. New photos taken with the iPhone 4S are roughly 8x10 at 300 dpi.

No comments: