Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Truth Is

Morning skies (II) by Vince Alongi
Morning skies (II), a photo by Vince Alongi on Flickr.
The truth is, I hate mornings. Which means I hate going to bed. Because that makes the next event (hopefully) morning.

This is not conducive to getting a good night's sleep. Of course, neither is a rib out of place or arthritis pain. Yes, I'm griping! :(

Time to take some Tylenol, hope it does some good, and try to sleep. I wish mornings felt as lovely as this photo, Morning skies (II) by Vince Alongi, found on Flickr Creative Commons.

No comments: