Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Garden Work

In the garden by PattiP88
In the garden, a photo by PattiP88 on Flickr.

We've spent the weekend working on updating the garden. Yesterday was a 5 hour trip to nurseries looking for specific things we wanted. I had to take a long nap when we got home.

Today was spent clearing out the old wood chips, to be replaced with black lava rock, and spreading compost and Sluggo. We have a massive slug problem these days. I didn't do much of the work today, since I was doing my other, normal work mostly.

The lovely specimens in the photo are new additions to my orchid collection.

No comments: