Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Project Life News

I am very happy to see this:

Project Life News

I haven't done Project Life yet because I'm primarily digital, I'm doing lots of other projects, and I do a monthly summary using Cathy Zielske's The Monthly templates, which gets printed as a photobook at the end of the year. I'm very happy with doing all this digitally.

It did occur to me, though, that a Project Life kit would be a great way to keep track of ephemera - movie ticket stubs, recital programs, gas receipts, etc. It would only take a moment to stick these items into a pocket in the book, and maybe jot down a quick note. Photos not required, but could be added if I want to go to the trouble of printing them out.

So, yay! I'm glad to hear that there will be more Project Life stuff available later this year. I think it's a great idea breaking it into it's component parts so we can buy the bits we thing we'll really use.

Can't wait to see the new designs, too!

No comments: