Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekend Work

We have had a productive day today.

- A lovely beach walk this morning

- A stop to pick up some plants for the deck




- A little light gardening (my tiny pineapple is starting to ripen)



- A drive to schedule a massage and pedi for next Saturday, and to pick up a few more frames for my Grandchildren photo wall and to get one of our son's gorgeous landscape photographs framed. It's for the landing.

- Time to sit on the deck, enjoy the breeze, and play on my iPad.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: