Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm Back!





I'm back from a wonderful trip. This lovely orchid was photographed on the trip. I'm a huge fan of orchids. So happy I can grow them in my garden!

My first stop was San Diego for Simply Music Symposium. My colleague from here and I flew together, arriving late at night. After a good long sleep, we spent the daytime hours at Balboa Park. We did pretty well, I think, using public transit. We stayed in Old Town, and there is a transit center just a few blocks from the hotel so it was very convenient. The security people at the transit station were very helpful with their instructions on how to get to Balboa Park, and how to get back home.

We wandered around the park, enjoying the beautiful buildings and the buskers. There were many scattered throughout the park. We started out in the succulent garden, but we're lured across the park by the carillon. It was a music-filled afternoon.

More on my trip in future posts.

Patti
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: