Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Heading Out




I've been very absent here since before the holidays. It was a busy time and I got a lot of work done that needed to be done.

And now I'm headed for San Diego for business. I'm looking forward to 5 days with colleagues, learning and sharing.

Then next week I head to Arizona to visit my brother and sister-in-law. We're planning in visiting the Grand Canyon, which I have never been to.

I'll try to post a few times along the way.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: