Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Journal prompt link

I found this on Pinterest (thanks to Katie Nelson), and I think it's a good resource for journaling:

This is Me Challenge

I don't have a lack of pages about me, thanks to Cathy Zielske's Me The Abridged Version class, and numerous other challenges/projects. But I do think this is a good way to jot down little details about my life that might (or might not) be of interest to others some day.

I plan on doing this in my junk journal, in a not-too-committed way. I started junk journaling due to the Got Glue? class at Creative Passion Classes. I've decided it's a great spot to play. Paint, ink, stamps, oil pastels, water colors, anything goes, along with journaling and small ephemera from my life. It's where I plan on sticking odd bits of my life that I don't really want to make a scrapbook page for.

I'm using a small Moleskine book for my junk journal, but when it's full, I'm definitely going bigger. I think buying small was my way of keeping it manageable to start out with, since I was not convinced this project would stick with me. Thanks, Trish, for the push to get this going. Since I scrap almost entirely digitally, I'm really enjoying having my paints and inks out and making a mess in a very free way, with no expectations about the end result.

I might post some of them here as well, at least once in awhile.




No comments: