Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In my garden




I've been sitting in my garden, with almost zero energy due to the fact that I have yet another sinus infection. I looked up from reading blogs on my iPad to see this sight. The ginger has grown so tall, that this blossom has managed to intrude itself into the papaya tree's space, right next to this cute little papaya blossom.

And since my point & shoot (the best camera I've got) was upstairs, I grabbed my phone & took the photo. I agree with Chase Jarvis that the best camera is the one you have with you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: