Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#reverb10 Catch Up Number 2

December 7Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)


I've discovered some new online communities this year, as well as a local women's business group. My biggest sense of community always comes from my relationship with God and with my family.




December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond


I'm different in a lot of ways. Homeschool, how I practice my Christianity, how I take care of my body. Nothing that is unique, mind you, just different from the norm. I think what lights people up is feeling my genuine love and affection for them. 


December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)


It was a friend's daughter's wedding. Specifically the father-daughter dance. It certainly had me in tears. It  was so wonderful to see this beautiful young woman so obviously loving on her dear dad. Food, drink, none of that mattered. It's always the heart things that speak to me.


OK! Caught up, in spite of being ill with a nasty something. Heading for the doctor tomorrow, hopefully. 

No comments: