Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Explanation of my total fail

I've totally failed to keep up with the #reverb10 and here's why. We've had pneumonia. Almost all of us. Out of 10 immediate family members who have been in the vicinity, 6 of us had pneumonia. Most of us are still recovering from it. Slowly. The antibiotics have taken care of the cough and fever part, but the extreme fatigue is carrying on. Maybe in another week we'll be somewhat normal.

One result of the fatigue and slowness of brain is a total lack of attention to #reverb10. So I'll play catch up.

No comments: