Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm back!

I've been on a bit of a blog break, with only one post in February. I've been feeling under the weather a lot during February, and there just wasn't the energy for blogging.

I'm still in recovery mode, but Katie the Scrapbook Lady has inspired me to post with her talk of February Roundup.





I'm pleased to say I did my February Roundup this weekend. I don't add photos to this since I do a yearly photo project based on Cathy Zielske's The Monthly templates. This is a project I love! I do it 100% digitally and print it as a photo book at the end of the year. It's the only chronological scrapping that I do.

I use my roundup to inform my journaling for this project, but I've also decided to (possibly) keep the roundup file for each month in a binder. Nothing fancy, although I might add a divided page protector with photos later on, who knows. I view this as more of a simplified journal than a scrapbooking project.

I need to keep it simple because I don't need another thing on my scrapping to-do list. I'm already doing One Little Word and Twelve over at Big Picture Classes. I love both projects. I'm very, very proud to say that I've gotten all 12 layouts for Twelve done for both January and February! I still have my February Photos I Love page to do, and I need to catch up on my One Little Word pages, but I'm having a great time with both projects.

Regarding Twelve - can I just say that Stacy Julian is an organizational genius when it comes to scrapping? She has a way of making it functional and fun at the same time.

Patti

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: