Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fast-5 Follow Up

I thought I'd post a quick follow up on my previous post.

I made the switch to eating between 5-10 PM very quickly. It only took me a couple of days to transition. My big challenge is coming up next week when I go to a conference. My eating hours may be extended to about 8 hours while I'm gone - I don't want to miss out on any of the good food there is to be found near the hotel (so I've heard from those who know). So I'll be eating between 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM.

I've lost a couple of pounds so far, which is really encouraging. It's not uncommon to not lose weight at first, plus I had to up some medication that causes water retention, so I'm very happy with a couple pounds off.

I'm making preparations for my trip, and I have a feeling that we are going to be kept very busy while we're at the conference, so I'm not sure when the next post will be.


No comments: