Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Monday, April 4, 2011

A thoughtful blog post and more

I just read this lovely post and thought I'd share it here. Do give it a read.

I do have pictures I would love to post but my computer is basically dead, and my new one isn't due to arrive for another day or two. I know I could post from my phone, but the photos are on my camera, plus I just like to blog from my iPad.

The computer being dead means that it is extremely unlikely that I will get to do my usual digi scrapping today. How I wish I could scrap on my iPad!

Maybe that means I will finally work on finishing my iScrap album, which I love, even without the journaling. But it isn't exactly introspective without the journaling, is it? And that is the point of the album - introspection.

My other hope is that my training materials for the next level of Simply Music will arrive today so I can get started with that. I'm now an officially licensed teacher, with students waiting to start when their materials arrive. I am really eager to take this new (to me) discovery out for a "road test".


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: