Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm Tired of Seeing Project Life

I'm going to be the Grinch here.

I'm flat out tired of seeing posts about Project Life. Don't get me wrong - I think it's potentially a great project, especially for people who want to document their life and don't enjoy or don't have time for scrapbooking. I wish I'd had it when my kids were young. And it's great for bringing in daily ephemera as well.

But as a digital scrapper, and someone who loves to create pages, it doesn't really hold anything for me. And so I'm tired of seeing all the posts that everyone is doing on Project Life. Even the people whose work I love and admire. I've noticed that it draws these amazing scrapbookers away from actually making pages. The majority of their time and effort is going into Project Life. Which if fine, it works for them. It just doesn't inspire me at all. Not. At. All. And virtually everybody is doing it. So there's a lot of it showing up on blogs.


Which explains why I'm tired of seeing it. There. I warned you that I'm being a Grinch.

No comments: