Purpose


A blog to share about Adrenal insufficiency, Addison's Disease, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Music, Inspiration, Scrapbooking and other elements viewed through the lens of my life. I'm hoping that others who are traveling this journey may find some commonality, and maybe some information and inspiration.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Day


It's so lovely I had to post another picture. The packaging was lovely too.

Last night was scrapbooking with the older two grandchildren. We scanned through my photos of each of them and they picked their favorites. I printed out five for each of them to put in their albums, then I gave them each a sticky label to write what the picture is about. I want to get them in the habit of documenting their photos - even if it's just things like "We had this dog when I was little".

Both of them were awake really late last night, so they didn't get up until 9:00 this morning! I think I'm going to have to start getting them up earlier in the morning so they'll sleep at night. I just start reading blog posts in the morning and lose track of the time.

The youngest of the three arrives this evening after I'm done working. Her big sister misses her.

Their mom safely arrived in Singapore in spite of leaving here 2 1/2 hours late (with a 3 hour "layover" scheduled in Japan). She almost missed the plane in Japan. Thankfully, she had a friend on the plane who called her while she was getting off the first plane, and told the crew on the second plane to wait (and they did). The crew on the first plane was not at all helpful with her getting off first to make her connection or anything. Both flights were Delta flights, but they didn't contact the second to say, hang on for a bit, we've got a connecting passenger and we're taxi-ing to the terminal right now.


But she made it, and made it to her hotel and hopefully my son-in-law has arrived and they are enjoying a little time together. Long deployments are not fun. 'Nuf said.

No comments: